The Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec invite you to bring your pets!
To ensure all guest satisfaction, the following policies were implemented:
– A non-refundable pet fee of $20 + applicable taxes per night will be charged to my room’s invoice.
– A valid credit card number is required to complete my file.
– The room must be accessible to the housekeeping and/or technical maintenance staff. Pet must be out of the room (or in cage) to facilitate the work of the hotel’s staff.
– Pets should never be left alone in the room at any time. Cats: these can be left alone in the room, unless we have a noise complaint.
– Pets are not allowed in the restaurant and bar.*
– The maximum of 2 pets are allowed per room, cats and dogs only. Cats: these must be declawed or wear nail protectors.
– Pets must always be on leash during the stay in all areas of the hotel.
– Pets are not allowed in the elevators, guests will have to use the stairs when they move around with their pet(s).*
– Pet owners are responsible to clean after their pets.
– Pet owners are responsible for any broken items or damages caused by their pet.
– The room may be subject to inspection at any time during the stay and/or at departure.
– Noise or behavior complains: If the hotel receives a complaint related to a pet and the management is forced to compensate other guests, the amount will be billed to the pet’s owner.
– The initial fee will not be refunded once the guest has taken possession of the room accompanied by the pet.
Non-compliance of this policy will incur a minimum fine of $75 plus applicable taxes.
*EXCEPT for guide dogs, assistance dogs or in training for MIRA, the policies quoted “*” do not apply if written proof is provided to us.